Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 136
Photo of Jeremy Price
What would be the End URL to the "Create Jira Issue" button shown in the attachement?
I am trying to create a button in Salesforce and I need an end URL to do so. I was seeing if it was possible to get that information some...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ido Greenbaum
auto-pull in SalesForce to populate mapped fields
Hello Connector for Salesforce.com & JIRA community,  We've implemented the Connector for Salesforce.com & JIRA Cloud solution, and have...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ido Greenbaum
Unlink Jira issue from a SalesForce case - clear custom fields in SalesForce
Hello,  A question regards the Salesforce & JIRA Cloud Connector solution.  We setup the solution that after the Jira issue is 'associat...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nicole Chan
Salesforce related list to JIRA
Hi,  I would like to know if we can populate Salesforce.com related list to JIRA? our use case is we have a custom object with the relate...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Justin Gerhardstein
Map JIRA Sprint to Salesforce
Is it possible to map Agile fields like "Sprint" to Salesforce? I saw a previous thread that was closed saying that it was on the roadmap...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ross Gilbert
Salesforce fields not showing up in JIRA to map to
I set up 3 new fields in my salesforce sandbox (a regular Text type field of 255 characters, and 2 fields of type Long Text Area (32K cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ido Greenbaum
Salesforce & JIRA Cloud Connector - ability to customize the VisualForce / Apex solution
Hi Community,  We have the Salesforce & JIRA Cloud Connector implemented, and I was wondering if we can customize the packaged VisualFor...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Todd Barnsley
Pushing attachments from Salesforce with JIRA Cloud Connector
Hi, can anybody point me to documentation or resources explaining how to push attachments from Salesforce with JIRA Cloud Connector?  I c...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeremy Price
What does "data was not an array" mean?
I get this error when trying to create a ticket for Jira. I assume that it it pertaining to one of my fields within Salesforce but it doe...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Will
Does the connector generate a JIRA event, e.g. 'Issue Updated', that a listener can detect when synchronize changes a JIRA field?
We are using the connector to link JIRA and SalesForce.  I would like to setup an e-mail listener to send an e-mail if a specific field i...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Phil Gochenour
Error occurred while rendering report:null while following the tutorial
I'm evaluating the connect for use in a partner database, and have been been following the tutorials to get everything set up. I've been ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Suresh Babu Murugan
Is there a way to Import Configure Mappings JSON from Test JIRA Project to another JIRA Project?
As in the below image, we can able to Export the Configuration mapping from ServiceRocket as JSON. But is there a way to import this JSO...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Samantha Garrett
Automatic Push from JIRA > Salesforce Only Working for Certain Field Types
I am configuring the Salesforce & JIRA Cloud Connctor and am running into an issue with the automatic push from JIRA to Salesforce. For s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gwen Meriaux
bulk association between jira issue and saleforce case
Until today, I used JIRA and saleforce separately. I have one excel which list all my associations between JIRA and saleforce. Is it poss...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of kranti balagam
forbidden+request+403
Hi, i have followed the documentation on the given url below https://docs.servicerocket.com/display/CFSJ/Writing+Apex+Class+to+Call+fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Allison Humphrey
Salesforce visualforce page is only showing 1st issue, the additional issues associated with the case don't show up.
Is there somewhere in the code that restricts the number of lines shown on the visualforce page?  I currently have it listed as both ways...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jeremy Price
My Jira create button disappeared and I don't know how it happened or how to fix it.
My Jira create button disappeared  for some users and it won't come back. I'm not sure how it disappeared and how do i get it back? It ha...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Wes Mason
ServiceRocket Connector for JIRA is Super Helpful
We use Salesforce with a Community License and Atlassian Cloud with a Community License. We have a number of teams across our organizati...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Andrew Frayling
Sync attachments from JIRA to Salesforce
Hi, I'm currently evaluating plugins to integrate Salesforce with JIRA and was wondering if you had any plans to allow synching of attach...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Shawn Daoud
salesforce to jira cloud connector - Making a change in JIRA and pushing to Salesforce causes Salesforce Case Owner to be reset to default
I've configured the binding mapping for Reporter(jira) - OwnerID (Salesforce), which allows me to set the Case Owner in Salesforce and Cr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem